Complain now about an energy company

If you have a complaint about an energy company that has been ongoing for eight weeks or more – or you have received a deadlock letter from the company saying it can do no more to help – we may be able to help. We independently resolve complaints between companies and their customers and our service is free.

Click the ‘complain now’ button to get started. If you are unsure whether the Energy Ombudsman can become involved, or you don’t know what to do next, our simple form will ask you questions and advise you of your next steps.

Future Energy
Future Energy have ceased trading. If you have any queries about next steps regarding your Future Energy complaint please contact Citizens Advice Consumer Service on 03454 04 05 06. 

If you have any general queries about your Future Energy account, please contact the appointed Administrator, RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP at email address or on telephone number 0191 255 7000.

Complain Now